April 2019 Highlights
There’s been a lot of changes around here recently, so what better time to start a new blog series?! I’m all about celebrating joy, so on the first of each month, I’m going to recap ALL of the exciting things that happened in the prior month!
My goal here isn’t to brag on myself necessarily, but to celebrate the exciting things happening right now in this season of my life. There will always be peaks and valleys, so I hope this becomes a series I can cling to when I need some encouragement. Plus, I just like keeping it real for you guys and letting you in on the journey!
So without further ado, here’s a few highlights from April!
- Attended my first Zeta Day – and photographed it!
- Met my monthly financial goals for the business – less than halfway through the month!
- Ate breakfast with my girls every single morning.
- Hired a graphic designer and completely overhauled my website. New logo, new look, and finally telling the world that I’m specializing in wedding & lifestyle photography. Ahhh! Lifelong dream coming true over here!
- Participated in a gorgeous styled shoot at a brand new wedding venue, Sweeney Barn!
- Booked three 2020 weddings for the SWEETEST couples! Two of them are destination weddings, too. AWP is going international next year!
- Switched my client management system to Honeybook to help streamline my workload and serve my clients better.
- Invested in a wedding details styling course so that I can up my game on wedding days!
- Booked our OWN family portrait session to take place later this summer!
- Left every single session, client meeting, and phone call with a HUGE smile on my face. It’s taken a lot of hard work, but I’m finally finding my people and it’s such a joy to serve them!
What a wonderful and BUSY month this was – can’t wait to see what May brings!